Tuesday, September 21, 2010

3rd Amendment Humor

The video in this post briefly talks about the 3rd Amendment but I feel as though it is the belief that may people share when it comes to this amendment, which is: What does the 3rd Amendment mean? Why is it relevant to me? Most people don't know around the time that the Bill of Rights was written, soldiers were commonly quartered in homes of many Americans. Families had to open their doors to complete strangers and they could stay as long as they wanted. This video relates to me because I was grouped with those who had no clue of why the 3rd Amendment was created because I did not see the importance of it, until recently. Hopefully you find the video to be as humorous as I did. The 3rd Amendment was specifically spoken about from 0:48 to 1:04.

No comments:

Post a Comment