Tuesday, December 7, 2010

16th Amendment Video

Hahaha, this video was hilarious. 
It speaks a little bit on the 16th Amendment in reference to taxes. The creator of the video Glozell, talks about how she is unemployed and sits at home with her "seven childrens." She talks about how taxes help pay for her health care as an unemployed citizen. I want to believe that those who are unemployed were laid off or are citizens who cannot find work; people with legitimate issues. Hopefully this video was a joke, if not, I have to ask myself what has America come to or as she puts it "Amurica!"

Your Higher Taxes pay for My healthcare thanks President Obama Healthcare Reform

By Glozell

Link to media: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw



Please Note:
The video was unable to be embedded into the blog, so I just left the link address.

No comments:

Post a Comment